Become a CPL member today!
Do you want to stay informed about the NDIS rollout in Queensland? Do you want to have a say in the future direction of how services are delivered at CPL?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, you should become a CPL member. Have a powerful voice to guide our future direction and help us achieve our vision of an inclusive society for all people!
Become a CPL member and receive:
- Benefits for full CPL members:
- Attendance and voting rights to the Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary General Meetings
- Discounts on our information sessions and workshops
- Members only promotional offers
- Benefits for all CPL members:
- Priority invitations to information sessions
- Receive CPL publications including our flagship Touchstone magazine, Annual Report and other key updates
- Opportunities to provide feedback on CPL service delivery and our future direction
Full membership: $50.00
Full concession membership: $15.00
Supporter membership: Complimentary*
*Please note: Current employees and corporations are only eligible for supporter membership. CPL clients (or parents, carer or guardians if clients are under 18 years of age) are automatically entitled to become supporter members on lodging an application. Non-employees of CPL may upgrade to full membership by completing the full membership application process and payment of appropriate fee. For further information please refer to Clause 7 in the CPL Constitution.